Powerful, easy to use software packages to minimise planning time and maximise task efficiency.
The Ground Control Station (GCS) software is designed to be hosted on a range of off the shelf laptops and computers. The software allows pre-flight task planning, live mission monitoring and for advanced users an integrated data acquisition system.
The GCS consists of three core packages: “SkyCircuits Plan” an intuitive mission planner which enables accurate and rapid task planning. “SkyCircuits Flight” is designed to provide clear, concise flight information in an easy to use format. “SkyCircuits Toolkit” provides advanced users with powerful tools for test, evaluation, research and development.
SkyCircuits Plan & Flight
Plan your flight with our simple mission creator.
- Drag & Drop waypoints on a moving map
- Set Trigger actions and settings
- Easily create and modify custom mission scripts
- Auto-download of aerial imagery – or supply your own
- Single-click mission upload and confirmation
- Single-click autopilot firmware upgrade
- Auto-grid function
Monitor your aircraft and its mission during flight, with clear & concise aircraft state indicators and warning lights.
- “Glass cockpit” visual display with aircraft state indicators – current and commanded values
- Aircraft system status indicators, including current mode, critical sensor condition, GPS, onboard voltage monitoring and communication link quality
- Real-time, auto-scaling moving map automatically linked with your Plan-created waypoints and flight path
- Audio voice alerts and status updates, including critical thresholds such as landing and take-off situations
- Single-click commands to modify flight conditions
Our “Swiss Army Knife” of software is designed by engineers and developers to support advanced aircraft testing and operation. In its basic form Toolkit can be used to setup and configure a new aircraft, with the program’s full functionality you can access any autopilot setting, value or state.
- Aircraft setup and configuration
- Full access to all autopilot functionality via a comprehensive command line interface. Colour highlighting and auto-complete included
- Log all incoming data to disk. CSV file output for direct import to Excel® and MATLAB®
- Constant display of pilot’s manual override status and large control override buttons
- Visual confirmation and switch buttons for control states, warning lights panel and connection status
- Real-time, auto-scaling graphical displays of any combination of data from both autopilot and payload
- Tabs for all Toolkit function windows; graphs, airframe and autopilot setup, navigation and maps, waypoint editor, mission script editor and hardware-in-the-loop interface