Increase your flight operations’ accuracy, reliability and capability
Our avionics systems are already delivering commercial benefits to a range of UAS operators working in various sectors of industry, such as forestry, agriculture, archaeology, surveying, infrastructure and research. The SC autopilots provide key features to improve productivity, efficiency and performance:
- Auto-grid generation. Minimise user overhead for designing systematic grid paths, giving improved data acquisition in larger operations.
- Intelligently control payloads. Use of the payload interface lets the autopilot trigger cameras and record custom sensors at precisely controlled conditions. Control and monitor systems through the autopilot and Ground Control Station.
- Highly accurate survey solutions. SC autopilots deliver high integrity, precise, repeatable survey and mapping solutions for professional operators.
- Visual and audio status and systems monitoring reduces workload and enhances Crew Resource Management (CRM). Developed to optimise Human Machine Interface (HMI) the GCS provides clear and concise information to minimise workload during operations.
- Improved safety. Through use of automatic safety functions, such as distance limits, loss link and system status limits users can minimise legal, operational and financial risks during flight operations.
- Full mission planning and mission rehearsal. Planned missions can be tested through first using Hardware-in-the-Loop and flight simulator, managing risk for complex flights and missions.
- Onboard data logger. Users can select a wide range of instrumentation and data parameters to be logged and saved to file, providing information for accurate and comprehensive post flight analysis.